Friday, June 7, 2013

High Five For Friday


Hi guys!

I hope you all had a great first week of June! Here are my top five highlights of the week!

1.      This week marked midterms for my summer school classes. Only three more weeks left! It also marks my first 100% on a math quiz in pretty much forever. Yay!!

2.    Wearing some new clothes. I’m obsessed with these tees from Urban Outfitters.
 

3.    Getting to see my boyfriend this week was amazing! Any time with him makes me so happy!


 

4.    Loving my Summertime S’mores candle still! I’m obsessed with it. It smells so sweet and like my all-time favorite dessert!
 

5.    Painting my nails my all-time favorite color, Essie’s Chinchilly. This color always makes me so happy!
 
 
I've had a pretty awesome week! How about you? What were your five highlights of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment