Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sweater Weather


If you are at all familiar with the Youtube tag video, this is essentially the same thing! I really wanted to do a fall themed post since I love the season so much! So let's jump into the questions!
1. What's you favorite candle?

 
It's no secret that I love fall candle scents! This question is actually super hard for me because I literally love so many! So far I've loved Pumpkin Cupcake again this year because it's so sweet and fallish. I've loved Cider Lane too because it's that apple scent with caramel that makes me crave cider so bad! Lately I've been absolutely to Pumpkin Pecan Waffles because it's so nutty, warm, and sweet! But now I'm really settling into some winter scents (November is a warmup for December for me) and Twisted Peppermint, Snow Day, and Spiced Wreath can't be beat.
2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?

 
This is a toss up between coffee and chocolate for sure! If I'm at Starbucks, it's always going to be coffee! I love pumpkin spice lattes and peppermint white chocolate mochas! But I love love love hot chocolate and apple cider in my Keurig. I love nothing more than using those with my dottie or Lilly Pulitzer mugs!
3. What's the best fall memory?

 
I love fall so much, so of course I have a lot of memories associated with this season. First, my birthday is in September, so I have a lot of great memories involving those celebrations with my family. Also, there's always a craft fair in September that my mom and I go to. It smells like pumpkins and spice and they have cute crafts and jams and just is so amazing. Lastly, my boyfriend and I started dating in that month as well, so I feel like fall is like the best time ever for romantic dates with pumpkin patches and hot chocolate and cuddling!
4. Makeup trends: winged liner or dark lips?
I don't do either! I hate the feeling of any product on my lips, so it's not dark lips for sure. I don't truly wing out my liner either, so I don't think that counts.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
 
Even though they are both floral type scents, I really think Marc Jacobs Dot and Daisy are best in the fall because they are pretty heavy scents. I don't like wearing perfume in the summer, so fall is the time that I whip both of those out. But if we aren't talking perfume, I love Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shower gel. You can't get more fall than that scent!
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
I love Thanksgiving food and I've been craving it like crazy lately! I must say it's either mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, or sweet potatoes. I can't get enough of any of those.
7. What's fall weather like where you live?
Well, of late, most of the weather has been pretty chilly. But in Colorado fall can be anything from 80 degrees to blizzards, so it really is just always up in the air. This year we really haven't had very much snow though. 

8. Most worn sweater? 

Without a doubt, if you aren't counting cardigans, it's my light purple and white looking lace sweater from American Eagle. My mom bought this sweater for me for my birthday last year and I've worn the heck out of it since. I love the lace looking detail, the color, and how it fits nice and comfy. If something ever happened to this sweater, I'd seriously cry!

9. Must-have nail polish for fall? 

This is so tough because I love nail polish so much! I think it's pretty safe to say that fall is great for red nail polish! This year I've particularly loved Zoya's Livingston, Essie's Forever Yummy, and Essie's Twin Sweater Set. I also was completely in love with greens like Zoya's Hunter. A color that I didn't expect at all to fall in love with, was Sally Hansen's Gold Roses, but this color is my total obsession!

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?



Hands down jumping in leaves. One of the few kinds of yard work that I enjoy is raking up leaves, and of course I have to jump in them every single time and ruin the pile I just made. 

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

I only sleep in leggings, so I'd have to say skinny jeans. 

12. Combat boots or Uggs? 

I don't own any combat boots, so I'd have to say Uggs. They are perfect for snow and keeping your feet warm. However, if I were given riding boots as a option, those would definitely win. 

13. Is Pumpkin Spice worth the hype?



Yes! It's amazing! Especially with caramel!

14. Favorite fall TV show?

I honestly don't really watch any TV shows that are currently on air. The only show that I was super excited about starting this fall was Awkward, but other than that, I pretty just watch my Gilmore Girls CDS. 

15. What song truly gets you in the fall spirit? 

This is really tough because I feel like there's not really any that get me in the spirit for fall. To be 100% honest, the day after Halloween I start listening to Christmas music. 

Overall, I just love fall! Right now I'm in full Christmas mode, but fall is always so exciting to me because it's the season of pretty much everything that I love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment