Wednesday, April 23, 2014

First Impression: Benefit Gimme Brow

Hey guys!

I have another quick first impression today on Benefit's Gimme Brow. When this product first came out, I was a little skeptical. For me, it's really hard to spend so much money on my brows. But after using products from Anastasia and seeing that some of the higher end products do make a difference, I was really drawn to this product. In particular, I was intrigued by the lure of a fast and natural brow. I personally don't like super defined brows, so Gimme Brow sounded great.

Overall, after my first impression of Gimme Brow is really positive. Within two swipes on my first brow and it was instantly transformed. I was shocked by how great it looked with so little effort. Usually with my brow powder, it would take 10 minutes of work to make my eyebrow look that good. Here's a comparison of one brow done and the other not:


Left is the one with Gimme Brow, the right is untouched


As you can see, it made a significant difference. Just like the first brow, the second brow was also transformed. This one I had a little bit more trouble because it got a little gloppy, but it was nothing combing through couldn't fix.




So right now I'm super impressed. I can't believe I scoffed at this before now.

Have you tried Gimme Brow? Let me know your favorite brow products!

No comments:

Post a Comment