Monday, April 21, 2014

Graduation Dress Help

Hey guys,

In about two weeks, I will be graduating from college! I'm so ready to be done, let me tell you!

Anyway, I've been trying to decide on a graduation dress. Of course, I've been eyeing some Lilly Pulitzer dresses but I can't decide. So if you can help me pick one, that would be awesome!

First, is the Shianne V-Neck Dress for $148:



Then, the Briella Fit and Flare dress for $188 also really tempts me too.

The third dress is the Bella Fit and Flare for $188.

 
Another dress that I really like is the Becky Dress for $188.
 
 
The Ollie Fit and Flare is gorgeous, but I kinda worry about wearing a bra with it. It's also $198
 
 
Next, is the Lexington dress for $198.
 
 
Finally, if I decide against Lilly Pulitzer and want to go a more affordable route, I have this cute Target chevron dress already.

 
 
So tell me what you would wear! I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment