Saturday, July 5, 2014

May & June Favorite Products!

Hey guys!

So....I'm back! And I'm excited to share with you some of my favorite things from the last two months! I'm kinda embarrassed about just how long it's been since I last blogged. But, let's just dive into my favorite things so far this summer!

Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut Candle, Pink Apple Punch Candle, Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo, China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle, Butter London Ladybird, Formula X Brazen, Urban Decay De-Slick Spray, It Cosmetics CC Cream, Moroccanoil, French Lavender and Honey Shower Gel and Body Spray, Too Faced Chocolate Bar, Stila Smudgestick, Jordana Best Lash Extreme, NARS Orgasm, and Tarte Lights Camera Lashes


Bath and Body Works Candle: Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut

Let me say, that I have an unhealthy obsession with this candle and it has only gotten worse by working in the store during the June Semi-Annual Sale. I LOVE this candle. I can't describe the amount of love I have for it. It's perfect. I've heard people say it smells like churros, but I think it smells like heaven. 

Pink Apple Punch Candle

Part of the Summer Sips collection, this was the first purchase I made mostly because I love the strong hint of apple. It's also been the most popular in store. If you love strong, fruity scents, try this out because it can't be beat. 

Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo & Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal

My new favorite hair combination, this has impressed me SO much the past two months. It makes my hair feel clean, look shinny, feel soft and sleek, and healthy. I haven't used Pantene in a few years, but I've always loved their stuff and I'm so happy I came across this combination. 

China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle

A newer purchase, I think this is gonna be my summer nail color. It's bright, it's fun, and it's the best turquoise I've yet to find. Plus, I always find China Glaze applies beautifully every time. 

Butter London Ladybird

This is my go to red for the summer. It's a brighter red with a little orange in it, and I'm so impressed by it's staying power and how pretty the color is! Plus I love the name!

Formula X Brazen

I've never been much of a fan of pink nails, but this color has definitely changed my mind. This is the perfect blue-based pink that I've ever tried. It stays on the nails forever and it's the most girly, pretty color. 

Urban Decay De-Slick Spray

I've said it a million times, but this makeup setting spray is one of my Holy Grail items. It makes my skin so much easier to handle and deal with during the summer. If you have oily skin, you need to try this out. I use it before my makeup, after I apply, and all throughout the day anytime I'm feeling grimy or oily. 

It Cosmetics CC Cream in Fair

I raved about this stuff a few months ago, but then I abandoned it. However, I went back to it and this time, instead of using a Beauty Blender, used a Real Techniques brush and got totally different results. I love the way it looks and feels on my skin. It's light but provides at least medium coverage. It has tons of sunscreen in it, which is great for summer, and I feel like it just makes my skin look glowy and happy. 

Moroccanoil

My all-time number one hair Holy Grail, I've gone back to using this almost every other day and once again, it never fails to let me down. I love the smell of this stuff and I love how smooth, shinny, soft, and manageable it leaves my crazy poofy hair. 

Bath & Body Works French Lavender Honey Shower Gel and Body Spray Minis

Let me start by saying that I don't honestly like the smell of lavender normally. So for the longest time this scent didn't even appear on my radar because I thought it would be like all the other lavender scents in the world: either too herbal or too artificial. Well, I was totally wrong about this stuff. It hardly smells like lavender! With the sweetness of the honey and apricot this smells like the prettiest, floral and sweet scent. I'm so in love with this scent that I can't wait to buy the larger sizes. I can't recommend this stuff enough. 

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

This was the first purchase I made from my first paycheck and I'm so happy I did. I wanted something that would last and be an investment and it truly is. First off, it smells amazing. Second, I love the colors Marzipan and Milk Chocolate. I find myself always opening it up and using at least one of those shades. I especially like Stila Kitten with Milk Chocolate in the crease. 

Stila Smudgestick in Stingray

I've had a love/hate thing with this mechanical pencil liner. First off, I love how black it is. I might be the darkest mechanical pencil I've ever used. Second, I think it has a pretty decent staying power. Third, it glides like a dream across my lashline. However, I find the consistency very much like Urban Decays 24/7 Liners, which I didn't like because they were so messy to use. But, I keep finding myself going back to this and I love the packaging.

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara

I went back to this mascara recently (I'm currently on a mission to find the best mascara ever and am really struggling). I really do love this stuff. It's so dramatic, affordable, and applies easily. 

NARS Orgasm Blush

I went back to my first blush I ever used this month and have refallen in love with it. I think Orgasm is just the best color for summer. I find that it goes with all of my makeup, and on my skin at least, looks so natural and glowy!

Tarte Lights! Camera! Lashes! Mascara

Another old favorite, I've been using this mini this month too. I like it a lot and love how it defines each and every little lash I have. It lengthens great and the packaging is adorable. Plus I just generally love Tarte as a brand. However, if I know I'll be sweating this is not a great choice because it loves smudging and flaking. 

So those were all my favorites! Let me know what products you've been loving!  

No comments:

Post a Comment