Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Curling Wand Magic!!


If you read my birthday haul post, you are probably already aware of the fact that I received a curling wand for my birthday. And seeing how that was well over a month ago, you may or may not be wondering if my hair (which had be previously deemed “unresponsive”) decided to respond to a curling wand.
In that case, I can say it most definitely has! My Revlon Keratin Therapy curling wand has worked miracles on my hair that absolutely refuses to hold any sort of texture.

I don't know if it's just how a curling wand works, or if it's this specific one, but my hair has been curling so beautifully, that it's my new favorite way to do my hair. I'm obsessed. The best part? It was under $30 at Target. 
It takes my about 40 minutes to do my entire head, but I'm hoping as I get more used to this and divide my hair into sections better, that the time will eventually start to be shaved off.  
And the best part? I only have to use a couple of sprays of hairspray, and it stays all day long, and even gives me fantastic waves on my day 2 hair.
To everyone out there, do you have any inexpensive hairsprays you love? I've been using a travel size of the Big Sexy Hair hairspray (which is like $6), but I've been wanting to find something cheaper....

No comments:

Post a Comment