Monday, November 12, 2012

Three New Fall Nail Polish Loves


It’s funny how the simplest things bring so much excitement and fun to my life. And right now, it’s the three new Essie nail polishes I recently picked up at Target. Two are part of the fall collection and one is part of the new winter collection. And I couldn’t be more in love with them.
From left to right:
Don't Sweater It: I have this color on my nails right now and it's beyond pretty! It's the perfect fall neutral. I love Chinchilly, and this color is just a darker, maybe slightly more mauve-y version of it!
Miss Fancy Pants: I haven't tried this out yet, but this too is a lot like Chinchilly, only this appears to be more in the browny-gray family. It's also a great neautral, which I think is the best nail colors for fall!
She's Pampered: This color is from the Winter collection that recently came out, and I'm so glad I saw a video on Youtube talking ahout this polish. It's so lovely! Unlike a lot of others reds (even my current red obsession in Revlon's Red Carpet), this has a depth to it. A sort of berry color to it, which is perfect for the holidays and beyond pretty on the nails.
What nail polish are you currently loving? Are the type of person that needs polish on your nails all the time or you feel naked? Or do you like the clean look of and simplicity of nails without polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment