Tuesday, November 27, 2012

On Black Friday...


So I’m not much of a Black Friday shopper. I’m not a huge fan of crowds, rushing, and long lines. When I shop, I like to feel everything, read the packaging, compare, think about it, and just take my time. Because of that, I just hate how shopping on Black Friday.

However, this year I did snag a little steal on Black Friday.

Remember these from my lusting post? Well, World Market was having them 50% off! Yes, five super adorable dottie mugs in a stand for about $8! I may have not stormed the door at opening time (I actually got there around 2 that afternoon), but thankfully they still had about 7 sets of the dottie ones left, and about 4 plain colors.

Do I have a use for them currently? No. But I just couldn’t pass up this sale.

What deals did you get on Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment