Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January Lusts


Hey everyone!

With more time spent on Pinterest lately, and watching my favorite Youtubers and reading blogs, there are some things that I’ve definitely loving right now, all of which I wish I could get my hands on. With Christmas right behind us, and needing to buy books for the new semester here soon, it’s doubtful I’ll actually get my hands on anything of these. But a girl can dream? Right?

Anyway, here is the list of what I love right now:

NARS Deep Throat Blush

This was featured in my November lusts post, and here I am, still lusting away. Part of it is that I haven’t been to Sephora in months. But most of it is because I just don’t want to spend the $28 on just a blush! Ugh! I keep telling myself that NARS Orgasm is working out for me, and it’s a color that many would die to try out too, so I should just be happy with that, but Deep Throat is still calling me. Maybe this month? (probably not) If you have a favorite natural MAC blush you love, please tell me! I'm always so tempted by MAC blushes, but when I swatched Pink Swoon and Fleur, they kinda scared me because they were so pigmented. So help me out here! 

Stila Kitten Eyeshadow
{Source}
So it wasn’t until recently that I started hearing about this eyeshadow, but now it seems to be absolutely everywhere. It looks like such a pretty shimmery color and I would love to add it to my collection! Only problem, it’s $18! That practically as much as the blush that I don’t want to spend so much on! We’ll see. Since Stila is sold at Ulta, they actually have coupons, so I might actually buy it with my $3.50 off coupon or something.

MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
Source
This is another product that I talk about almost non-stop. This costs $15, which is a tad steep for eyeliner. But I am out of my Physcian’s Formula almost, so maybe that will be a good enough excuse to pick some of this up.

Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer
Source
This is a new lust of mine. I’ve actually been using the Sephora Perfecting Primer for about the last 6 months, especially when I just use my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. And while it’s worked pretty well, I wanted to see if there is a difference between a high end primer and the Sephora one (which is pretty inexpensive when compared to other brands). I worry a little bit about if this will break me out or make me oily, but I do love Tarte and I would love to try a new primer.

Scarves
I can’t get enough of them! I would really love more infinity scarves (I’m so addicted to them right now). I would love to get a few knit ones, a gray, red, and black one, and this white one I spied at Pac Sun a few days after Christmas (which they probably don’t have any more).

Vera Bradley Double Zip Backpack in Island Blooms
Source
I recently checked out the Double Zip backpack in person and decided that after ranting about its smaller size, that it’s not too bad. However, if the Island Blooms Laptop Backpack ever is not sold out on line, I’d probably take that first.

Old Navy Rockstar Jeggings in Black
 
I’ve been wanting a skinny pair of black pants a lot recently, and I really want to check out these by Old Navy. I have a pair in the normal jean color and they are really good.

Chalkboard

Source
I’ve been seeing all these awesome huge chalkboards online, and I’ve decided that I need one. Well, need to build one. Only problem, how do I make my handwriting and drawing that good? This one from Littlebabygarvin makes me seriously want to have one! Plus, she is so artistic! I know my writing would never be that good!

MAC Studio Fix Powder
Source
So I'm pretty much obsessed with my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. But sometimes, I wonder if I should try out this out because it offers a medium to full coverage. Only thing I'm kinda concerned about is looking cakey and breaking out. I don't usually have very sensitive skin, but I don't want to learn that this bothers me after spending $27.

Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm
Source
I saw these at Target in this big display, and I was totally drawn to them! I'm not a huge lip product person, but I feel like this type of style would be perfect for me! And the colors looked really gorgeous!

Covergirl Nail Polish
Source
This was also in the giant display at Target and these too were calling my name! The colors looked so lovely! The color above is Toasted Almond and it looks so pretty!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment