Monday, August 5, 2013

Manicure of the Week: Perfect Pear-ing

Recently I showed off my nails with Sally Hansen's Peach Beach. Well, this week on my nails I sported another new color from the Xtreme Wear line: Perfect Pear-ing. 
Perfect Pear-ing & Peach Beach!
 (this is the truest swatch of both of them)

When I first saw this color in the bottle, I was a little shocked. I thought it would be more of a minty sort of green like  Essie's First Timer. However, it showed up so much more green, with less of a minty/turquoise edge to it. I wasn't too sure of what I would think of it. 

But after wearing it the past few days, I love it. It's such a unique color. Truly unlike any other green nail polish I own. It also is extremely difficult to photograph. I have no clue why, but no matter the lighting, it always comes out very minty. Yes it has a little mint in it, but it is nowhere near being Essie's Mint Candy Apple. 

I'm going to include several swatches of it, but honestly, this color is much brighter, slightly more neon, and definitely more green than it appears in pictures. 




Overall, it's a cute color. I'd repurchase it for sure. The staying power is that of the Sally Hansen Xtreme collection (so pretty good for only $2.50). Make sure to pick this color up!  



No comments:

Post a Comment