Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Manicure of the Week: Peach Beach!



This week I was feeling in a peachy-coral sort of mood, which was perfect because recently I picked up a couple of brand new colors from Sally Hansen that I’m obsessed with! One of those was Peach Beach!
 

It’s kind of a mix of bubble gum pink and coral in the best summery sort of way possible. I’m obsessed with it. And like all Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes, this one has held of exceptionally well. I’m going on day four and still no chips or pealing!
 
 
 
Perfect Pearing & Peach Beach
 
 
The other color I picked up is Perfect Pearing...did I mentioned that I adore the names of these two? I found them at Target and I'm super excited about them! Not only were they affordable, but super cute and perfect for summer!
What are your go-to summer nail polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment