Friday, August 2, 2013

July Favorites


I really can’t believe that July is over! I’m really not even ready to get into August because that means that once again I’m moving into another place and beginning my senior year of college, as well as my final semester in my college town!

Anyway, I have a few favorites for the month of July, so let’s take a look at them!
 
Suave Moroccan Infusion Shampoo & Conditioner
I raved about these haircare products last month too, but I really just can't get over how amazing this products are! Not only are they inexpensive, but they work better than all other drugstore and high-end shampoos and conditioners combined! It leaves my hair silky and smooth and super easy to work with! I love this products!
Essie's Hip Anema
This was a nail polish that at first I wasn't too sure about. I'm not a huge fan of orange, and this color is definitely on the orange-y end of red. However, I think this is an overall great red color for summer!
Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio
I've talked about this eyeshadow trio a ton before, but this month I rediscovered it. I think these are the most perfect neutral eyeshadows! The middle color is particularly my favorite, which has actually hit pan for me, so you can tell that I'm obsessed with it.
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser and Mask
So I've been loving this cleanser and mask since about April, but I thought I'd finally talk about it this month. It's been so humid and hot here that like most people with exceptionally oily skin, I thought for sure my face would be covered in a million huge red blemishes. However, it hasn't! Now it's always a combination of factors, but I thank this product in large part for keeping my face mostly blemish free the last few months. I love that this skincare product can be used two ways. The everyday cleanser is great and about once a week I do the mask, which tingles and makes my face feel so clean and fresh! It's been a summer must-have for me!
Stila Kitten
In June I finally purchased this eyeshadow and fell in love! I adore champagne/pinky colors and this one is gorgeous! Unfortunately midway through July I dropped it and it broke! I was devastated! It's such a soft eyeshadow and I knew before I even purchased it, that it often does that. So I went out and bought a second one and have made sure to be extra gentle and careful around it. This and Urban Decay's Sin are my two favorite all over eye colors! I love pairing this with Naked 2 and Faint from the Naked Basics palette!
NARS Orgasm
In July, I found myself often reaching for what I consider to be one of the best summer blushes ever: NARS Orgasm. This shade is light and so pretty for summer! Although I often grumble about it's staying power and how it's a little too subtle for me, this shade went perfect with my summer makeup looks. You can get a better peachy-pink than this.
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara
This month I tried a new mascara, and if you read my review of it, you know that I love it! I'm a huge fan of L'Oreal mascaras and this one definitely doesn't disappoint! It leaves my lashes long, dramatic, and voluminous! Even though it's not waterproof, it stays all day but is not a hassle in the least to remove. Plus it has cute packaging! I'm kinda in love with it, honestly.
Bath and Body Works Market Peach
I don't know about you, but late in the summer like this, I'm totally not sure what kind of candle scents I want to use. Because of the heat, sweet scents are often a little annoying to me because they are so heavy. Nothing screams spring to me more than flower scents. So that pretty much just leaves fruity scents, and in my opinion, none are better than Market Peach. This just screams late summer for me. While I love this, I really can't wait to get my hands on some fall candles though!
 
Check out June's favorites and my July lusts too! Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment