Monday, February 25, 2013

February Lusts


Hey everyone!

My life has been kept busy with school and sorority stuff! Sometimes that’s how it goes I guess. The wonders of 17 credit hours haha. Anyway, I wanted to share with you some things that I’ve been lusting over for the month of February. I love showing the products/things that I really wish to get my hands on!
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque


Ulta
So if you watch Youtube, I'm sure you've heard rave reviews about this hair mask/deep conditioner. It's apparently supposed to make your hair really soft and smooth and strong, at least that's what the reviews say. The one thing that's holding me back from trying it out: the price! It's $33 for just 8 oz. Target has a deal where it's essentially buy one, get one free, but I still don't like the idea of getting that much product just in case I don't like it. It's so tempting though because I'm in the process of growing my hair out (literally, I want it to get long as fast as possible haha), so I was hoping this would keep it healthy and promote growth.
Soft Neon Orange Infinity Scarf

First off, I love scarves. It's a huge problem. I pretty much wear a scarf every day because I'm so obsessed. Recently I found pretty neon scarves (in the ever popular coral and mint colors that are huge for spring) at Gap. I walked away with the mint one for $20, but I was dying to get another in coral or pink. Well, imagine how excited I got when I walked into Target and that they had pretty much the exact same scarves, only for $15!! I instantly snatched up the neon pink one, but this soft orange/coral one is also calling me.
MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch
MAC
I love MAC eyeshadows a lot! Actually, I'd say that MAC is probably my favorite makeup brand in general. And recently I just got this urge to buy more eyeshadow from there. I've been wanting Naked Lunch forever, so I currently am lusting over it. If you have any other suggestions of favorite MAC eyeshadows let me know! I absolutely love champagne colors and I honestly think you can never have enough! I'm really wanting a MAC palette. When I bought all my other MAC eyeshadows, I bought them individually because I thought a palette would be too difficult to store, but now I'm realizing that I think the palettes are much more efficent.
Vera Bradley Sorority Shirt Urban Outfitters Chevron Duvet
The Monogram Express

Another thing that I've been lusting over is a new Vera Bradley letter shirt for my sorority. I found this site, the Monogram Express, that makes them and I have at least three shirts I would love. I also really like how they give you the option of an American Apparel v-neck. It's tough deciding between Go Wild, Summer Cottage, English Rose, and Camelia. I think you can never have enough good block letters! Now if only I'd actually buy them.
 
 Urban Outfitters Chevron Duvet
Chevron Bedding
 Anything chevron! Seriously, I know that technically design experts are saying that chevron is out. But I can't get enough of it. I know I definitely have my eye on Urban Outfitters chevron duvet for my apartment next year...
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment