Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Favorites


Hey guys!

I can’t believe how February flew by! Literally, it was the fastest month ever. I’m sitting here wondering where Valentine’s Day went! Even though this was a fast month, I still have a ton of favorites! They are pretty random too.
Revlon Photoready BB Cream, ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer, The Rocket Mascara, Simple Cleansing Wipes, BBW Wildberry Dahlia Foaming Hand Soap, Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells, Mossimo Boyfriend Cardigan, Essie Watermelon (upper), Essie Plumberry (below)
Revlon Photoready BB Cream
Finding the shade light/medium proved to be virtually impossible, because this is such a popular item! With good reason though. Out of all the BB creams, this is by far the best on oily skin. It's extremely similar to the Smashbox one (just a lot more affordable). My only complaint, it's a tad hard to blend. But that's not too bad of a complaint.

Elf Mineral Infused Face Pimer
As I reviewed earlier this month, the ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer has been a really pleasant surprise. While it has a slightly more watery texture than the Sephora one I used previously, I honestly think it has better staying power and is better on my oily skin. The one day I went without it, I definitely noticed a huge difference in the look of my face makeup.

The Rocket Mascara
As I've documented several other times, I've had a love/hate relationship with Maybelline's the Rocket mascara. But after some debate, I've gone back to it toward the end of the month. I love the dramatic look it gives my lashes. I love how long and volumized it makes it. The two downsides: it's very hard to take off and the bristles of the brush hurt the base of my eyelashes! But, it's two things I'd be willing to deal with because the results are so good.

Simple Cleansing Wipes
So I used these last fall and really enjoyed them, but then got distracted with the Up and Up brand ones. However, I started breaking out! It was really annoying, so I thought I'd try a different brand of makeup removing wipes to see if that helped. And it did! These just are really refreshing and gentle on the skin, and I love it. It even does it's best at removing the Rocket mascara (which is no simple feat). I'm definitely going to repruchase these again!

Bath and Body Works Wildberry Dahlia Hand Soap
I can't say enough great things about this handsoap. It smells amazing! I sometimes just wash my hands for fun to smell this! Some reivewers say it smells like grape soda, and I can kind of see that. However, I love it. You definitely need to go out and smell it because it's perfect for spring!

Wet n Wild's "Walking on Eggshells"
There are so many great things about this trio on the internet, and I know I've talked about it before as well. For the last few months, I was all about the Covergirl Shimmering Sands pallet, but this month, I've been using the Walking on Eggshells trio constantly! I love it, particularly the champagne color! I've worn it almost everyday!

Mossimo Boyfriend Cardigan
Another new obssesion this month is the Mossimo Boyfriend Cardigans from Target. They are amazing! I picked up the black and the oatmeal colored ones (and I've really been eyeing the red one haha). I absolutely love the color of the oatmeal one. It's the perfect neutral!

Essie Watermelon
I've been eyeing Watermelon for such a long time (mostly because I love the name). It's a really pretty pink color that was perfect for wearing Valentine's Day week! I love it!

Essie Plumberry
After seeing Plumberry on Pinterest, I decided I need this color because I don't have any berry reds in my nail polish collection. Although it can be a little dark, it's such a pretty, different take on red. It's hard to describe but it's like a red-purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment