Wednesday, February 6, 2013

January Favorites


Hi again!

I hope that everyone’s January went great! Mine was pretty good! Extremely busy with the start of the spring semester, but good! Here are some of the products that I was loving this past month!

1.) My favorite mascara for 2013 so far is the Clump Crusher by Covergirl. I love the formula and the wand!
2.) Covergirl's Toasted Almond Nail polish is one of my new favorite neutral colors! It's a brownish taupe.
3.) For Christmas I recieved Philosophy's Christmas Cookie 3 in 1 body wash. It smells like a bakery! I've always loved how Philosophy's body wash makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized. Plus the scents are heavenly!
4.) I finally broke down and bought the Pink body mist that I'd been eyeing for the last month and I'm so glad I did! I've worn this more than all my other body sprays and perfumes (including my new Dot perfume!). It's a blend of artemisia, neroli flower, and peony. If you haven't tried this, go to Victoria's Secret and try it out. It's amazing! Plus the packaging is adorable.
5.) For the start of the new semester, my room has been smelling like Bath and Body Works' Frosted Cupcake. I absolutely love this scent so far! Can you tell that sweet scents are my favorite currently?
6.) Speaking of sweet scents, the Cinnamon Sugar Donut candle I picked up at the Semi-Annual is the best scent ever! I love this scent so much! It's so sweet and cozy! I hope that they bring it back next fall! I will definitely stock up!
7.) Earlier this month I broke down and decided to try out a new drugstore blush. I picked up Bourgeois Pig by NYX. It's a bright pink (much like Dollface by Tarte). It's so pigmented and been a breath of fresh air!
8.) The Covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow trio is always a huge favorite of mine, and this past month I've enjoyed it just as much as ever. I'm constantly amazed by the quality for something that is less than $5. Seriously, there is no eyeshadow that I love more than these three.
9.) I'm still loving red nails, and this month I've gone back to Wet n Wild's I Red a Good Book. Once again, this is a drugstore product that I'm continusouly impressed with. It lasts for days, covers so well, drys quickly, has a good amount of shine, and is a pretty classic red color. If you haven't tried out this shade, you have to!
What things have you loved this January? Has anyone else noticed that drugstore brands seem to be really stepping it up these days?



No comments:

Post a Comment