Monday, May 27, 2013

May Lusts


Hi guys!

I can’t believe how fast May is going! I’ve already finished my first week of summer school (only six more!). Isn’t that exciting? Anyway, between studying and writing papers for my classes, I’ve been lusting over some really fun things this month. With summer coming and me wishing my hair would grow magically overnight, there are a ton of hair products listed, in case you were wondering! Anyway, let’s take a look!
 
Forever 21 Mint Paddle Brush
Okay guys, isn't this the cutest brush ever?! I think so! Previously I thought my polka dot one from Ulta was the cutest, but this one now is officially the cutest. It also comes in coral and black (also both super cute as well) and for less than $4. I'm pretty sure I might buy the coral and mint ones because I can't choose between them! Plus, my brush at home loses at least two bristles a day, so I think a new one is justified, right?
Forever 21 Makeup Bag
Speaking of cute cheap things from Forever 21, every single one of their makeup bags wants to come home to me. This one with the hearts and the mint green (I'm really loving mint green, huh?) is calling me, along with about five others! And who can say no to bags that are so inexpensive and so cute?
Not Your Mother's Miss Freeze Hairspray
So I have been really wanting to try a new hairspray (hopefully something inexpensive) and this one has been calling me. Unfortunately I already purchased the She's a Tease hairspray from the same brand (I'll let you know my thoughts), but if that one doesn't work out I definitely have my eyes on this one.
Bath and Body Works Market Peach Candle
When the Market Peach and other fruity scents came out like two months ago, I wasn't really on the whole fruity bandwagon. I mean, when I think of spring smells, I think of blooms and lilacs and more florals, not fruit. But now that it's getting really hot and transitioning into summer, I definitely am loving the fruity smells, particularly Market Peach! It is pretty much my favorite scent right now from Bath and Body Works and I would love to get my hands on the 3 wick candle! I have the Wallflower in my room up at school and it smells so fun and sweet!
Bath and Body Works Summer Boardwalk Candle
Okay, so if you haven't smelled this yet, you totally need to! I first smelled it without reading the description, so I was shocked when I realized it was caramel corn! I was expecting some weird beach scent or something. But no, this sweet amazing fall-like scent is awaiting! I love love love it! I'm a fall person at heart, give my Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Pumpkin Cupcake anyday and I'll be a happy girl. But this candle is one that can definitely help me hold out for fall!
Not Your Mother's Way to Grow Shampoo and Conditioner
Reading the reviews of this online, they say it smells amazing and sweet. Which of course calls me! Plus it promises to help make your healthy, eventually helping it to become long and strong. Ummm....all those things sound amazing! Unfortunately, every time I attempt to buy this in Ulta they are sold out! Cue my sad face. Anyway, I'm still holding out and would love to try this stuff out!
Not Your Mother's Lock Luster Oil Treatment
Continuing with the hair trend, I am super curious to try out this oil treatment by NYM! First of all, it's like $6. A product with macadamia oil and argon oil for under $10? Sign me up for that! Basically it's supposed to help condition hair and make it moisturized and healthy and happy.
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Shower Cream
So for some odd reason my hands have been ridiculously dry recently. I can't explain why. And my regular lotion was not cutting the mustard, so I went to an old tried and true favorite: my Shea Cashmere hand lotion. As I was using this, making my hands feel super moisturized without being oily, I fell back in love with the scent and basically everything about it. So now I would love to get my hands on the shower cream so my itchy, irritated summer skin can feel smooth and nice! Plus smell amazing!
Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Multi-Way Bra
A few weeks ago I went to buy a new everyday bra. One of the associates recommended this one and I fell in love! I have since bought two, but the hoarder in me would love another one (or two?). Basically, these are the best bras I have ever worn. It's super comfortable, it provides support, lifts, and is just a gorgeous bra in general. I'm in love!
American Made Chevron Bedding
I recently found this on Pinterest and fell in love with this beautiful bedding! I've always loved the color combination of yellow and gray because it's so clean and fresh and modern. This set is calling me like crazy! So if you want to help me out, let me know if you prefer this one over my other choices for next year's apartment? I'd seriously love you forrrever!!
So that's my lusts for May! What things do you have your eyes on?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment