1. To my shock my cooperating teacher asked me to teach this week. I know that might sound a little strange, but I didn't expect to start teaching for another week. So I've taught social studies (mostly maps and geography) all week and survived. And starting Monday I teach social studies and math, which is kind of scary.
2. Finding new combinations for my teacher clothes. It's kind of hard, but I love wearing some old favorites like my chunky mint sweater (so warm) and my Scottie dog tank (everything I love in one shirt).
3. Celebrating my 4.0 GPA from last semester(!!!!!!!!) with my family at my all-time favorite restaurant. See, while I was not blogging last semester I was doing something productive at least haha. I was so full after dinner!!
4. My little shopping spree I went on. I needed that big time.
5. This is definitely a bittersweet thing, but I'm relieved that my guinea pig, Ruffles doesn't have to endure any more pain. Sadly this week she passed away. Over the last couple of weeks I could definitely see a decline in her health and it broke my heart to see her not like herself. I miss her terribly already (guinea pigs are seriously the best). But I'll never ever forget the amazing three years she spent with us after being a rescue guinea pig.