Saturday, January 18, 2014

Manicure of the Week: Deborah Lippmann Daytripper

Hey guys!

Recently I picked up Deborah Lippmann's Daytripper from Sephora. It seems like I've wanted this color forever. Mostly because the color is simply the most gorgeous pinky coral ever. Unfortunately, the polish is $17, so I've had to put it off for pretty much years. I received a gift card for Christmas from my aunt, so I felt like that was the perfect time to splurge.





First and foremost, the color doesn't disappoint. I adore this color and think it's perfect for toes, spring, summer, and especially Valentine's Day. Sephora describes it as a "pink melon" shade and I think that's pretty accurate.

Unfortunately, I'm not too impressed with the durability of this polish. I found chips in less than two days, which I almost never encounter. But because the color is so pretty, I'm willing to deal with polish that chips easily.

Have you tried this? Do you think it's worth the hype?

No comments:

Post a Comment