Monday, January 13, 2014

Manicure of the Week: Turquoise and Caicos

Hi guys!

Thought I'd share with you this pretty color I've painted my nails this week:

Essie's Turquoise and Caicos!



Overall, I think it's a really pretty color. I've tried wearing this a number of times, and honestly I always have a little trouble getting it to apply right. This time I had less problems, but it's still kind of sheer for my liking, despite two coats. But I love aqua nails and this is my favorite shade of them (although Essie First Timer is my favorite greenish/aqua color of all time).



What are you wearing on your nails this week? Do you like painting your nails with seasonal color or do you just wear what you want, despite of season? I feel like I try too hard to match my nails to season instead of wearing whatever I like.


No comments:

Post a Comment