Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Essie's Fashion Playground (2014 Trend Collection)

Recently at Target I kind of freaked out because they that the 2014 Trend Collection out as well as the Resort Collection.

One of the colors that I was most excited to try out was Fashion Playground, which is described by Essie as a "plucky pistachio shimmer."

 


Seeing how I love all things mint, even if this has shimmer, I decided to give this a try.

First off, it took a solid three coats to build up to being opaque, which is a little disappointing. And it chipped within a day, which is beside the point.

Overall, I think it's a pretty color, but there's just something with the light green formulas that always makes them kind of disappointing.

And the shimmer is definitely subtle, until you try to remove the polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment