Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Cleaning: My Everyday Makeup

Hi guys!

I'm really excited because right now I'm on spring break, so that makes me feel like I finally have time to take care of so many things in my life and relax!

One of the things that I've already tackled is reorganizing my daily makeup collection.



It had started to get a little out of hand and I wanted something that didn't look nearly as cluttery. This past Saturday, my mom and I were shopping at the store Garden Ridge and I found a couple of these cosmetics drawers. Although they aren't exactly the heavy quality of something from the Container Store, they were only $20 each and they fit all my everyday makeup a little more.

I love how clean and put together my dresser top now looks thanks to these drawers.

Let's take a super quick look at how I organized these four drawers:

The first one is dedicated to my liquid products. In here I have:



-Aveeno Smart Essentials Moisturizer

-First Aid Beauty Daily Moisturizer

-Urban DeSlick Spray

-Covergirl Foundation



The next drawer is dedicated to my face products like foundation and blush such as my It Cosmetics CC Cream, Smashbox CC Cream, Rockateur Blush, and Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer.



Another drawer is dedicated to my eye makeup like primers, eye shadow, mascara, and eyeliner.



And the final drawer is actually kind of empty, but right now it holds a few hair bands, lip balms, and cotton rounds.

Having my everyday makeup organized in drawers instead of a makeup bag just makes me feel so much more permanent and less nomadic, plus I love being able to see everything when I'm getting ready. Plus these cute little drawers give me a chance to display my pretty perfume bottles on top of it too, which makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment