Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Cleaning: Nail Polish Collection

Hey guys!

It should be no surprise that I love nail polish.

Unfortunately it's something that I've always struggled with storing. I personally have never felt compelled to invest in those wall racks you see in salons. But recently I got an idea about a cute, easy way to store my rather large collection of colors.

Hobby Lobby had these small photo boxes on sale for 50% off this past weekend and they just so happened to have this cute navy geometric print in stock. I decided that four boxes would definitely fit my collection and would make my book case look a lot more organized and cute!



I think it came out really good and I just put a few things that I had just sitting around next to them to make my shelf look a little bit more put together. Also, I think you'll notice just a small fraction of my always growing candle collection beside the boxes...

Anyway, here's a quick look in the boxes. Three of them have polish in them and the fourth is actually empty! It'll eventually probably begin to store more polish eventually though.



This box is my most full since it stores mostly my reds, pinks, and purples.



The next box holds my grays, greens, and blues.



The final box is where I put polish I just purchased, currently loving, or planning on wearing. I think it's good to have a separate box for this purpose because often times I forget about certain colors I've just purchased. I also store my nail polish remover in here too so it's out of site.

How do you store your nail polish? Do you prefer racks or having your bottles out of the way?


No comments:

Post a Comment