Just one more week until spring break! I think I can make it, but we’ll see. Here are the highlights from the past week!
1. Last weekend I made my first ever trip to a Lilly Pulitzer store. This was huge for me. I love Lilly (even though I can hardly afford to buy anything there). And the nearest store is hundreds of miles away. I picked up this scarf to mark the occasion, and I love it!
2. Falling in love all over again with Essie’s Chinchilly. I can’t get enough of this color.
3. Getting to spend a day with my boyfriend to celebrate our 18th month anniversary. Of course at Red Robin.
4. Wearing outfits you genuinely love. I wore several of those this week, and nothing is a better confidence boost.
5. Passing a midterm and a lesson plan that I thought I would both fail massively (I got a 100% on the midterm! I was shocked!)
So what were your highlights of the week? Are you looking forward to anything?