Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April Lusts


Hi guys!

It’s time again to take a look at things that I’m currently eyeing. It’s always interesting to see how my wants change over the course of a month. 1.



 
 
1. Essie First Timer
I saw this color recently on Youtube and decided that it looks super fun and pretty for spring and summer. It's a sort of like turquoise mixed with mint. Hopefully I can find this!
2. Vera Bradley Euro Wallet in Go Wild
As you know from last month, I've had my eye on a new wallet, hopefully in the really fun print Go Wild. I love the subtle leopard print! I decided I wanted this wallet because it is compact enough to fit inside the mini hipster. But let me know if I should match the print to the purse, or switch it up and have two different prints going on.
3. Vera Bradley Mini Hipster in Go Wild
This looks like the perfect summer purse. Hopefully I can fit all my stuff in it.
4. Forever 21 Bow Tank
I've been eyeing this tank for what seems like forever! I think it looks adorable! Plus I totally have an obsession for bows right now!
5. Monogrammed Bow Phone Case
This case contains two things that I love: bows and monograms! Isn't it cute? Plus, the price is really good!
6. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
So when I first saw this palette I wasn't impressed. It's pretty much the most boring palette that's ever existed. But right now I'm really interested in neutral, natural looks with my eyeshadow, so this seems perfect. Plus I need to use my Ulta rewards points, so I could get at least $8 off of this.
7. Vera Bradley Drawer Organizer
Recently I came up with what seems like the most ingenious idead ever: using a drawer organizer for pretty and functional makeup storage! And of course it would be perfect with this one from Vera Bradley! (Nate Berkus at Target also has the cutest little yellow one too for $18 less...)

I think that pretty much sums up everything I've been lusting over this month so far. What things have caught your eye? I know I'm currently obsessed with cute tank tops! Even though the weather in Colorado is anything but springy...

No comments:

Post a Comment