Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Hi guys!
I thought I’d write a little post about some things that I really love today! They are all pretty random, but they all have in common that fact that I can’t get enough of them!

The first thing that I'm loving are these adorable gifts from my littles! Monday served as big appreciation for our sorority and I wasn't even expecting gifts! It seriously never even crossed my mind! But my littles are absolutely amazing and surprised me with two adorable presents! I absolutely love the frame (I'm loving that mint/aqua color, so this made my day...plus it's the perfect picture of all three of us!). And my other little surprised me with this beautiful sorority bracelet! I can't believe how pretty it is! Plus it's adjustable, so it can fit my tiny wrists!

The next thing I can't get enough of are blueberries! I'm absolutely obsessed with them! I have been for about the last month! What's strange is the fact that I honestly couldn't stand them before. They were't sweet enough, I didn't even like them when they were sorta sweet. I never went out of my way to eat them. But now, I can make an entire meal out of them! So good! I even packed them up in a little bag to take to class with me!

I can't get enough of this Covergirl nail polish in Peaches and Cream (number 125 since they don't label their packaging). It's funny because I wasn't expecting to fall so madly in love with it! But here I am, admiring my nails about every two seconds! So pretty and perfect for spring! 

Speaking of spring, it's finally sorta of spring-ish around these parts! I mean, it did snow like crazy two days ago, but it's all melted now and 60 degrees feels amazing! I even got to wear a new tank top I bought like a month ago (I know! The weather has been preventing me from wearing this guy!) from American Eagle. I love it so much. First of all, it has lace detailing. Second it's the perfect ivory/off-white cream color ever. Second, it's flowy in all the right ways. Third, it has the high-low hemline, which I can't get enough of currently. It's absolutely perfect! Thankfully I also bought it in a coral color, so I can enjoy it all the time!

I'm also madly in love with Phiillip Phillip's song "Gone, Gone, Gone." Oh my gosh I love this song! I have easily listened to it as least 100 times just today alone. I love it. Plus the music video is so cute! The lyrics are adorable and all lovey dovey. And he has an amazing voice. And he's pretty attractive as well. I love it! 
Lastly, who doesn't love getting packages in the mail? I got a shirt I had been expecting form Lizard Thicket Boutique and couldn't be more in love with the top and the little packaging details! Hopefully you'll see what lovely little thing I got in a haul post coming soon, but here's a look at the packaging. It came in this adorable reusable back, and in tissue paper! How cute?!? I know I'm definitely going to order again from them soon!


What are you loving this Wednesday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment