Saturday, April 27, 2013

So I Need a Little Bit of Help...


With my bedding choices.

If you know me, I’m incredibly indecisive. Especially when it comes to bedding. And even more so when it comes to finally deciding if I’m going to have bedding that has red in it or yellow (for reasons that would take too long to explain, I’m not a fan of red and yellow togetherit instantly makes me think of McDonald’s).

So I need some help.

You know how I was planning on doing the chevron duvet in black and white from Urban Outfitters with pops of red?

 
Well, then I saw this comforter (at Walmart of all places), and was instantly drawn to it. The cool thing about this on (besides being about $150 cheaper), is that I could still use a black and white chevron in throw pillow and other details around the room).
 

Which would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment