Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Heart Spring!


1. Favorite spring nail polish?

 
My favorite spring nail polish to this point would probably have to be Essie’s Cute as a Button or Mint Candy Apple. Cute as a Button is just a really pretty pinky coral color and of course Mint Candy Apple is the perfect light mint green.

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
Seeing as how I really don’t wear lip color any season, nothing changes in the spring. But when it comes to lip products, I have been loving the Nivea Lip Butters (in Vanilla Macadamia and Carmel Kiss-which is just like Kettle Corn!). Not only do they smell so sweet and yummy, but they really moisturize my lips (which are still chapped like they are during the winter).

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
 
I absolutely love spring dresses! They have been my favorite thing since I was little! If it has lace, chevron, or a pretty floral, I’m all in! But right now I’m obsessed with my newest lace dress from Macy’s! It’s a corally-orange and super pretty!

4. What's your favorite flower?



I absolutely love flowers. My favorite spring flower is of course, daffodils. They actually are my favorite flower just in general. When it’s not spring, I love sunflowers, mums, roses, poppies, and daisies!

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

American Eagle Aztec Scarf

Lilly Pulitzer


Vera Bradley Go Wild scarf
As far as accessories go, my favorite for all seasons are my pearl earrings that my boyfriend gave me for Christmas. I have worn them every single day since he gave me them! I also love flip-flops for spring accessories! As far as scarves go, I love my Lilly Pulitzer scarf, Vera Bradley scarf in Go Wild my mom gave me for Valentine’s Day, and this new one from American Eagle I recently picked up. I just love scarves.
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

I think I’m always just excited for scarves and floral print. I’m really liking the lace and vintage looking florals.

7. Favorite spring candle?
First Bloom
 
My favorite spring candle has probably been First Bloom! It’s super flowery and very strong! I also love using my Lilac Wallflower up at school! Nothing signifies spring to me like lilacs.

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
Country Chic Perfume
 
Country Chic is always my go-to scent, especially for spring and summer! I use the body wash and the perfume. I’ve also been loving my Marc Jacob’s Daisy, which is just a pretty floral for spring as well. And recently, I’ve been really loving Pink Chiffon from Bath and Body Works for a sweet, floral type scent.

9. What is spring like where you live?
 
See how bipolar it is? Ugh.
In Colorado, spring is kind of non-existent. We can get sizable snowstorms all the way until late May. This year we’ve had a few nice days sprinkled in with the really windy, 40-50 degree weather we normally have, with the chance of snow looming constantly.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?

I like that feeling of warm days, flip flops, and summer vacation slowly coming. Unfortunately this year I’ll be stuck in summer school, but I love that feeling of finally having free, happy days. I also really like getting wear my favorite dresses (because during the summer I end up wearing Norts everyday) and lilacs blooming in my backyard!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

Ummm, I wouldn’t say so. I mean, I think in spring I really want to make my room light and bright, so I constantly think about redecorating it. And as far as cleaning, I might organize it. But I did actually thoroughly clean my room at school a few weeks ago (I dusted things I had never dusted before!).

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

My spring break arrived about three weeks ago, and it makes me so sad every day that it’s over. But I only have about 4 or 5 weeks until the semester is over. So that makes me happy. I guess the game plan the next few weeks is just to survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment