Saturday, April 6, 2013

March Favorites


Hey guys!

I hope you had a great Easter! Mine was definitely a lot of fun! Here are my March favorites! Make sure to comment and tell me what things you are currently loving for spring!

 
    Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume

I’ve had this since my birthday last September and I’ve loved it, but in March I found myself going to this almost every day. Plus I think the bottle is just the cutest thing ever. According to Sephora’s website, it has notes of red berries, dragonfruit, honeysuckle, jasmine, coconut water, orange blossom, vanilla, driftwood, and musk.

    Lilac Wallflower

I finally broke out my spring Wallflowers, and the first one I went to is Lilac. I love it. While I’d say it’s not as good as the real thing, it’s definitely fresh and pretty smelling.

L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara

In March this was definitely my go-to mascara. I love how long it makes my lashes! It’s easy to take off, doesn’t wear off or flake, and it super black and dramatic.

NARS Orgasm

With March officially bringing in Spring, I’ve been loving Orgasm as my go-to blush because it’s peachy, shimmering, and warm colored. It’s light and pretty and so wearable!

Victoria’s Secret Vanilla Lace Body Wash

I showed this in my Spring Haul post a few weeks ago and have loved it since. It’s sweet and perfume-y smelling. And it’s totally just like Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel. Only without the Christmas packaging.

Essie Mint Candy Apple

Everyone has been raving about this color for spring and I can see why. It’s the perfect mint color (with a cute name) and it wears extremely well. I love it, even though I was hesitant to buy it at first. It’s absolutely perfect for spring.

Organix Macadamia Oil Hair Mask

As you should know from all my monthly lust posts, I’ve wanted the Macadamia Hair Mask. However, I decided to try out this less expensive version first. While I wouldn’t say this is a holy grail product, it does make my hair soft and shiny and it smells really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment