Monday, April 29, 2013

A Little Bit of Everything Haul


Hi guys!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Last week I went a tad crazy and bought a ton of stuff that I’d been eyeing for a while now. I guess that means that this week I have to take it easy, but I’m super excited about the things that I picked up!
The first place that I went to was Walgreens.


I went there pretty much in search of the Milani blushes and the eyebrow kit. And Great Lash's clear mascara. And I walked out with the Batiste Dry Shampoo in the Blush scent. Unfortunately, the brow kit was a bust. The colors are just too light for my brows (even the darker color which I thought would be waaay too dark just sticks out like a sore thumb on my face). However, the other three all work really well. The plus is pigmented and the perfect glowing color. It's not nearly as peachy/pinky as I thought it would be. The clear mascara is just awesome in helping my brows cooperate. And the dry shampoo is AMAZING. I am definitely buying the full size eventually.

 
 
Then I went to Bath and Body Works, which is always my complete downfall. I was there to buy a gift and wound up getting a few extras for me. I bought 4 Wallflower bulbs because I've come to love Market Peach, so I definitely wanted to pick that up. It smells so strong and amazing! Then I got the Limoncello from the new Italy collection. I haven't tried to the Wallflowers yet, but the candle is pretty much my new favorite thing ever.
If you guys saw my What I'm Loving Wednesday post, you saw that I posted this bag from Lizard Thicket.


Well, I bought this amazing chevron tank from there. I can't tell you how much I love this top. I got so compliments on it and it's seriously the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Plus it shipped so fast, came wrapped up in this cute reusable bag, and was exactly what I thought it'd be! I totally recommend this boutique!
Another thing I'd been eyeing constantly was this little mist from Victoria's Secret Pink in Sweet and Flirty. This smells so good! It's sweet and fruity and just perfect for spring and summer! I seriously can't get enough of this amazing scent!


 

Another thing that I’d been dying to get my hands on was the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. Now, this kind of comes as a surprise because for the longest time I thought this palette would be a total waste of money. I mean, there’s nothing really unique about it. And it’s $27, which is kinda steep. However, I’ve seen some really nice Youtube tutorials using this, and I had enough Ulta rewards points to knock off about $8, which really told me that I should get it. Plus Ulta was running a special where if you purchased $30 worth of Urban Decay stuff you got a sample size of the All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray (honestly, I have no clue why she gave it to me, but I got it, so I’m super happy). So far I’m in love with this palette by the way!
Going back into clothes...
 
I picked up this tank at a little local boutqiue and instantly fell in complete love with it. First of all, the tag as an adorable bow on it. Second, it's a kind of minty color that is so popular right now that I'm completely obsessed with. And it has lace. It is so incredibly pretty I can't stand it.
Continuing with the whole clothes trend, I ordered these bow tanks from Forever 21. Now, I'm not a huge fan of Forever 21. In fact, these are the only things I've ever purchased from there. And both have little things wrong with the. The sizes are always completely weird I've found. But I'm determined to make them work because they are both so cute!

The top shirt is a plain white tank with the most adorable bow on it. Althought he picture doesn't show it, it has little black rhinestones that make it sparkly too. I love it so much, but the hi-low hem line isn't my favorite because the low back is waaay too low for little 4 foot 11 me. It's actually pretty bad. But I'll figure something out.
 
Likewise, this tank has tiny little black bowties all on it. The interesting thing is that these bows are actually velveteen. This is cute as well, but it is completely sheer and a little bigger than I thought it would be. But once agian, I love the bows and I'll find a way to make them work. 
Finally, the last two things I picked up are from American Eagle, which has been really impressing me lately. They have had such adorable tops, dresses, scarves, and pretty much everything you can imagine. 
The reason why I went there was for this super cute tank top. I fell in love with it online with the metallic arrow design, the flowy fit, and the zipper detail on the back. Making it even better, I had a 20% coupon I got in email, so I knew it was meant to be.
 
Here's a closer look at the adorable design. I just love it so much!
 
 And because everything in the store was buy one get one half off, I decided to get another one in a different color. For somer reason this one looks really orange, but it is more coral in person. It too had the zipper in the back. And in the end, I got this shirt for pretty much $5 after the sale and coupon. Not bad.
So that pretty much sums up the entire haul. It had a lot of clothes in it, which is exciting since it's finally warming up around here.
Have you been shopping recently?










 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment