Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to a Special Someone!


Hi guys!

I wanted to write a quick post wishing my amazing boyfriend happy birthday! Although he brushes it off as if it’s not a big deal, I want him to know how much he means to me and how I hope he has the best day ever. A few days ago we celebrated together and it was seriously the best time ever. We laughed. We hugged. We kissed. We played. We ate a really yummy lunch at Chick-Fi-La and dinner at Ruby Tuesday. And he even recreated the scene from The Notebook where they lay in the middle of the street and stare up at the stars (at first I thought he was crazy. Then he was like, “Remember? The Notebook?” And I just about died because I have a boyfriend that remembers that movie better than me). He’s the best. And I hope he has the best birthday ever. I love him so much.
Happy Birthday to the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment