Friday, September 21, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's been awhile since I've taken the time to highlight the top five highlights of my week, so here is my High Five for Friday!!





1. The most thoughtful, amazing, sweet anniversary presents from my boyfriend! Seriously, I have no clue how someone can be as creative as him. And my roses have brightened my mood all week! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

2. My chapter's 27 new members! It's so nice to have new faces and I'm so proud of my sisters and how hard they worked during recruitment. Plus, I'm really happy to have the stress of recruitment over with!

3. Going home!! It's so nice to go home and see my family.

4. My new ELF eyelash curler. For only $2, I got this cute eyelash curler from Target. Mine has a leopard print on it, and I absolutely love it! And it's working just as great as my MAC curler right now too!

5. Starbucks, for being with me no matter what! Seriously, how else can a girl get through school and sorority recruitment without a Pumpkin Spice Latte?

What has been the highlight of your week? Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment