Saturday, September 29, 2012

10 Makeup Prodcuts I'd Repurchase

 

I’ve been enjoying the 10 makeup products I’d repurchase videos on Youtube. This instantly got me thinking about what things I’d repurchase if I lost all my makeup from a fire or all of it melted or something. It’s really telling what products impress you, by whether you would buy them again.

So here, is my list of those ten items!
1.    NARS Orgasm Blush
So, I’ve only really used two blushes my entire life. The first was some random Covergirl one back in the day. The other is NARS Orgasm. Needless to say, Orgasm is so amazing, I’ve rarely felt the urge to try another (although NARS Deepthroat, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes, and MAC Pink Swoon have been calling me).
2.  MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
On this blog, I’ve raved countless times about this pressed powder. I love it. And honestly, if I lost all my makeup, I’d probably buy this and not a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. It’s great alone and it’s great as on top of another product. It’s simply amazing.
3.   MAC Painterly Paint Pot
A lot of people love Urban Decay Primer Potion. When it comes to priming my eyelids and giving my eyeshadow a great base, I look no further than my Painterly Paint Pot from MAC. This is probably my most used makeup product besides my Mineralize Skinfinish. It makes my shadow look brighter and more intense, it makes it last longer, and makes the colors blend so much easier.
4.   Wet N’ Wild Walking on Eggshells
I love eyeshadow. And I love my Naked Palette. But when it comes to what I go toward the most, this palette is probably tied for first for what I wear most often. Why? Because it’s only $2.99, creamy, easily blendable, and so pigmented. And the champagne pinky color? Probably the prettiest shade in the entire world. I would buy this again and hoard about ten extra just in case Wet N’ Wild decides to discontinue it.
5.  MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow
What’s tied for my most used eyeshadow with Walking on Eggshells? Satin Taupe from MAC. I love it. It’s the prettiest taupe/gray/purply color. Every single time I wear it, I get compliments on how amazing my green eyes look. It blends well, it wears extremely well. You can just feel the quality from this shadow.
6.   Revlon Brow Fantasy
For the longest time, I couldn’t figure out what the heck to do with my brows. Then I discovered this product, and it suddenly became so easy to make my brows not look like caterpillars or nonexistent. I love this so much!
7.   Physician’s Formula Shimmering Strips Eyeliner (Brown Eyes)
Like I’ve mentioned recently in a previous post, this eyeliner surprised me so much. It’s so creamy, easy to apply, and has great staying power. I love that fact that in a package you get three colors too.
8.   ELF Mineral Infused Mascara
This $3 mascara has quickly risen to being my favorite. It makes my lashes look so pretty and defined. It’s so simple to apply. And the price is amazing. It’s something that I plan on buying the second I run out. There seems to be a lot of mascara that’s impressing me lately, but I definitely can’t beat the price.
9.  Naked Palette
While this is probably a given, I think this palette is an important one in anyone’s makeup collection. It could be worn every day, and some of my favorite colors are in this (Virgin looks so pretty with Satin Taupe, Sin is stunning, I love Buck and Naked just to name a few).
10.  MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow
So this might be a surprise, but if I lost all my makeup, this highlight shade would be so severely missed. I love this on my browbone, mostly because it’s matte, and looks a lot like my skin, It’s by far my favorite out of Virgin from the Naked Palette and MAC’s Phloof.
So what are somethings you can’t live without? Would it be mostly drugstore or highend?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment