Friday, March 22, 2013

High Five For Friday


Hey there!

I hope you’ve had a great week! I know I’m kinda sad to see this week end. It means snow (this weekend it’s supposed to not be so spring-ish), being back at school (can it be summer already? Nevermind, can I graduate already? I’m so done.), and getting back to the same chaotic routine that I call my life. I’m not exactly in the best mood, if you can’t tell haha. It's one of those times of year that I'm dreading the grind of school, I'm hating how busy my life is, and disliking the distance between my boyfriend and I. But anyway, this week has been amazing. Here are some highlights.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get those lip butter!!!! They have been all over YouTube and the blogosphere. Great blog!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    Happy Easter! -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete