Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Park Meadows Haul


Hey everyone!

My summer school classes finally wrapped up, but I’ve been super busy getting my life together and starting summer in between. But I did manage to sneak in some time and visit a dear friend and do some major shopping recently.

Pretty much all the stores I bought stuff from are ones that I only get to visit a couple times a year, if that. I seriously wish I lived closer to these (maybe it’s a good thing though?). Anyway, let's take a look at some of the fun things I got!
 
 
My friend and I went to the Vera Bradley pajama party launch, and the first 50 or so guests got a free reusable shopping bag! So that was fun to get! I also picked up the set of three cosmetic bags in Summer Cottage. It was 40% off and I really couldn't help it! I think the set of three cosmetic bags are not only cute, but super practical for traveling and makeup storage! Plus the colors are perfect for the 4th of July! (I adore the little daisies on them as well!)

I also shopped around at Lush a little. I had been in Lush only once before, and after sniffing around, I wasn't really impressed. But I decided to try out some products at the recommendations of the salesgirls there. I picked up American Cream Conditioner, Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo, and Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face mask. So far I've tried all these products out and I'd say I liked them pretty well for a first impression!
 
Then I went to Urban Outfitters and picked up a couple more of the BDG V-neck tees. I love the prints on them and I think they are so cute for summer! Both have floral prints and I can't wait to wear them.
And inside Forever 21 I picked up a brush I was eyeing a while back in my monthly lusts post and a little bow necklace that was only $1.80. I don't know if other people feel the same way, but I absolutely hate shopping in the store at Forever 21. I get way too overwhelmed with everything there.

 
Finally what's a trip to the mall without stopping to look at some makeup at MAC and Sephora? At Sephora I decided to finally invest in a nice bronzer (Tarte's Park Avenue Princess) and I got decided I wanted to try Tarte's blushes then many people rave about them. The makeup artist suggest I try Dazzled (which is described as a soft rose/kind of plum shade). So far I really liked both!
I also stopped by the MAC store and picked up another Technakohl eyeliner, which I'm almost out of. I also picked up a couple of eyeshadows in Jest(the one on left and wedge, the one on the right). So I'm excited to try those out!
So overall it was a fun trip and I can't wait to go back!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment