Sunday, March 10, 2013

10 Things About Me


I take a lot of dorky self-portraitshopefully others do this too

1.     I love doing laundry.

2.    My favorite thing to do with my boyfriend is cuddle while watching Friends. Or Boy Meets World.

3.    My favorite flowers include daffodils, sunflowers, mums, tulips, dahlias, and poppies. I like flowers a lot.

4.    I’m 4 foot 11.

5.    My go to drink at Starbucks is an iced white mocha.

6.     I’m extremely shy. Especially around new people.

7.    My favorite animal is a prairie dog. What? I think they are adorable!

8.    When I was little, my dream was to become an interior designer. We’re talking about first grade. I’m guessing not too many first graders dream of becoming that.

9.    I didn’t pierce my ears until my freshman year of college.

10. I couldn't be more excited about the fact that my boyfriend and I have now been dating officially a year and a half. As of today. It's been the best 18 months of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment