Friday, October 12, 2012

High Five For Friday



1.    The perfect fall weather! I love the gray skies, the falling leaves, the Caramel Pumpkin Spice Lattes, riding boots, and scarves. I wish fall would never end!
2.  Red nails! So perfect for fall, bold, classic, and just plain beautiful! Revlon’s Red Carpet is the perfect red shade for me!

Revlon’s Red Carpet and a Carmel Pumpkin Spice Latte <3
3.  Riding boots! I’ve been searching for a pair that would actually fit my calves (I’m abnormal, I have the calves the of a size 8 shoe and feet the size of a girls’ 3!). So much fun to participate in this pretty fall trend!
 
4.   Bath and Body Work’s Sweet on Paris shower gel! Not at all fall scented, but a new obsession! How did I not notice this amazing scent earlier?!

5.  New block letters for my sorority! Nothing is better than Vera Bradley letters!
 
 
Any highlights this week for you? I'd love to hear!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment