Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I Love Fall


It’s no surprise here on my blog that I love fall. It’s definitely my favorite season, and I just love enjoying every single second of it. You can imagine how much I’ve been loving the I <3 Fall tag on Youtube, so I wanted to do a version of that here on my blog. (Pssst…if you want to watch an awesome example of this, here is my favorite so far!)

1.    Favorite Fall Lip Product

So I’m not the biggest fan of lip products. Mostly because as a college student, if I wear gloss, all of my hair finds a way into it on my way to class. And I really just don’t like the drying of lipstick. However, I’m so far loving my special edition Baby Lips in Twinkle!
 
2.   Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

I love nail polish, and I really love the muted neutrals of fall. This fall, I’ve been loving Essie’s Chinchilly as always. I’ve also loved Revlon’s Spanish Moss, which is a perfect neutral green color. I also like wearing a classic red for fall, and after much searching, I’ve found that Revlon’s Red Carpet is the perfect shade for me.

 
3.   Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

I’m obsessed with Starbucks no matter what season, and when the fall drinks came out, I freaked out. I absolutely love a salted caramel hot chocolate, which is just a cozy warm drink that’s perfect for a night of crafting or cozying in. I also have become a big fan of a caramel pumpkin spice latte. That caramel syrup makes it sweeter and so indulgent!
 
     4.   Favorite Fall Candle?

In the dorms and sorority house we can’t have candles, but I think Wallflowers count too! And there is no question: PUMPKIN CUPCAKE!! This is by far my favorite fall scent ever! It’s sweet, cozy, full of cinnamon, and just perfect! Bath and Body Works NEEDS to bring this back next fall!!

5.   Favorite Fall Scarf or Fall Accessory

It’s a good thing I love this scarf since I drove to a different town to buy it, but this tan leopard scarf from Target is without a doubt my favorite! It’s leopard friend (the gray one) is just as awesome too! And I have to cheat and give a third one, but my riding boots from Target are also so perfect for fall!

6.  Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

I’ve never really been to any of these things, because I hate being scared. I just hate it. So….I’ll just say that I love carving pumpkins :)

7.   Favorite Halloween Movie

My first would be “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!” How can you not love this movie? It’s just a classic! When I watch it, it instantly gets me in the Halloween mood! I also love “Hocus Pocus” too!
{Source}
 
8.  Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

I’m actually not a candy person. Shocking, I know. But if I had to choose a candy, it would be Kit Kats, Snickers, or Reese’s peanut butter cups. But honesty, Halloween is for eating pumpkin seeds!

9.   What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

I have no clue! I saw this cute cupcake costume on Pinterest that I love. And last year I was a bee. So I guess we’ll just see….

10.  Favorite Thing About Fall?

Everything! I love the scents, the leaves falling, getting to wear cardigans, scarves, and boots, birds migrating, pumpkins, mums, hale bales, the colors, and pretty much everything! It’s without a doubt my favorite season!

So there are my fall favorites! Although technically fall goes until December, my favorite parts are September and October, so I’m kinda sad to see my favorite parts to be winding down. But then Christmas is around the corner, which is just…amazing too. So what are your favorite things about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment