Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September Favorites!

 
1.)   Pantene Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo & Conditioner
So recently I decided to switch out of using my Redken Smooth Down Shampoo and Conditioner and try something else. And so far I’m loving Pantene Nature Fusion. It smells awesome, doesn’t make my hair too flat while easing away frizz. I love it!
2.) Moroccan Oil
This has been a rediscovered favorite. Moroccanoil, the original brand, makes my hair beyond soft and shiny, and has the most amazing smell ever. It’s probably one of the best products I’ve ever used on my hair.
3.) Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Spanish Moss and Vintage Rose
On a recent trip to Target, I saw the Revlon fall colors in their nail polish. I fell in love. Spanish Moss is the prettiest green and gray color, perfect for easing into fall. And Vintage Ross is such a soft, unique pinky/red color. It’s one that has been really popular at all my Targets, as it has been sold out constantly!
4.) Maybelline Volumn’ Express Colossal Cat Eyes mascara
I recently bought this mascara on a whim, and I’m so glad I did! It makes my eyelashes really long, defined, and voluminous. Plus I love the packaging, with the leopard print! It doesn’t clump, flake, or smudge either!
5.) Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake
There are not enough words in the English language to describe how much I love the Pumpkin Cupcake scent from Bath and Body Works. It is the perfect sweet, cozy, rich smell for fall. I’ve been stocking up on it, as I am completely obsessed with it. I had this in my wallflower in my room during sorority recruitment, and every potential new member commented on how yummy my room smelled! If Bath and Body Works doesn’t have it next fall, I will be absolutely devastated.
6.) Bath and Body Works Leaves
This is another fall scent that I’m completely smitten with. It’s the perfect cinnamon, apple smell. I can’t get enough of it! This one also pleases many, and it is strong without being obnoxious. This has been a popular smell at my Bath and Body Works, constantly being out of stock, so if you see, it, stock up!
7.) Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Spray
Continuing with the trend, Bath and Body Works’ Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body products are so addicting! I have the mini body spray, and it has become my love! It smells so yummy and perfect for fall!
8.) Essie’s Chinchilly
Without a doubt, Chinchilly is my favorite nail color that I have. It’s the perfect neutral gray/taupe for fall or really for any time. It’s so pretty and I love it!
9.) Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter
This is another favorite nail polish (I guess in September I’ve really liked painting my nails). I usually don’t like blues or greens on my nails, but this color looks absolutely beautiful on every nail shape, every skintone. Everyone. It’s just simply amazing and the quality is fantastic.
10.)  Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
As my past review indicates, this mascara is just the best drugstore surprise ever. It literally was such a great purchase and makes me so excited to talk about it. It makes my lashes look so amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment