Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oh Fall...


I’m so in love with fall right now. Just everything is perfect. I love the colder weather (umm…pretty much though, Colorado just jumped right into winter, so that’s a little sad), the sweaters, boots, scarves, Pumpkin Spice Lattes (seriously, have caramel syrup added to it, and it’s HEAVEN), the leaves flying through the air, Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, soup, Pumpkin Cupcake and Leaves Wallflowers, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body spray, watching birds migrate, seeing the colors of the trees (so sad Colorado doesn’t get the explosion of red that other states get), hale pales, pumpkins, snuggling in blankets, wearing my boyfriend’s hoodies, and Target’s fun, colorful socks.

 
I don’t want this to end. I love the holidays and everything Christmas, but I want it to just stay like this awhile. Nothing is better than being in college in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment