Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Look at My Favorite Look

On some days, you just don't even think about the makeup your about to wear. But when that happens, there seems to be one look that I go to no matter what.

It's no surprise that it comes from my beloved Naked palette.


 I just use Sin all over the lid, brush Naked in the crease and a little above, and then finish with Buck in the crease. Add eyeliner, mascara, and boom your done!
{ So simple, yet so pretty!}

{I think it makes my green eyes just pop!}


And in case you don't have the Naked palette, you can get almost the same exact look with my favorite drugstore palette. It's Wet N'Wild's "Walking on Eggshells." And somedays, I actually prefer the Wet N'Wild version more. It's super pigmented, beautiful, goes on perfectly, and the best part? Only $2.99 at Walgreens.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment