Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chevron Crazy

I don't know about you, but I am loving chevron so much these days! It doesn't help that it is literally everywhere. So it makes sense that since it's such a popular print these days, that it's available for dorm decorating. Are you crazy for chevron? If so, I found some of my favorite back to school items that are sporting this fun zig zag pattern.



First up, these chevron fabric bins are definitely calling me. Not only are they so cute, but they also are perfect for holding DVDS, body care products like lotion, and whatever else you need to have corraled. And what makes them even better? Oh yeah, the chevron!



Definitely a popular item this fall, this chevron duvet is absolutely goregous! It's from Urban Outfitters, and honestly this is the best one I have found so far in terms of chevron bedding. It comes in other colors too, like yellow, brown, and blue (perfect no matter what your color scheme is!)



I'm obsessed with pencil cases (you seriously can never have too many in my opnion), and this one is a MUST. Carrying this in your backpack or purse, or even to hold some makeup would be so much fun.
 I love this Preppy Dorm Room set of art! Of course the Home Sweet Dorm one is a cute chevron pattern. I abolutely love this set. It's wall decor that elevates a dorm from looking like a dorm, to looking like a magazine type space.



This wall caddy from Etsy would be great for college students, especially ones that live in dorms with bunk beds. It could hold magazines, books, and anything else under the sun. Best part, the bold chevron pattern!



This Urban Outfitters rug is super adorable! It comes in a variety of colors (I love the yellow one!) and could definitely add more interest and a pop of color to any dorm room. Isn't it just perfect?


This is yet another fabulous rug from Urban Outfitters. If you wanna follow the chevron trend, but want more interest besides the busy little zig zags, this rug is perfect! I absolutely love the floral and think it would be perfect covering those cold, harsh floors that many dorm rooms have!
I love this dry erase message board that also sports this popular pattern. This etsy shop has great patterns and also carries calendars! Perfect for the busy college student.

This is honestly just the tip of all the wonderful chevron out there right now! So if you find any other lovely back to school items sporting these happy zig zags, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment