Sunday, July 15, 2012

Reasons 101 and 102 Why I Love Walgreens

It's really funny. It seems like everyone I know hates Walgreens.

However, I worship a trip to Walgreens. Even though they are waaay more expensive than places like Target and Walmart, they never seem to disappoint me. They have lots of great cosmetics (that are in stock), new items, and all in a compact little store.

So I was thrilled yesterday when I had to go there. And of course, I didn't walk away empty handed.


As you all probably know by now, I'm a sucker for cute school supplies. And this folder I found for $1.99 was so adorable, even the pharmacist said she wanted to go back to school just to use it. They had like four other colors and designs, and I'm in total and complete love. The crazy hoarder in me (I feel like it is always wanting to show its ugly head), wants me to go back and buy all of them.


While not related to school supplies, the Youtube beauty guru MakeupByTiffanyD (you've probably all have seen her because she's so awesome), has talked previously about how much she loves Revlon's Brow Fantasy. And I just so happent to have crazy eyebrows. So I wanted to give it a try.


And of course, Walgreens had it, in the color I wanted (dark brown). And so far I love it.

I think it was a productive trip to say the least.

Thanks for reading! Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment