Friday, August 3, 2012

Lights, Camera, Lashes! Review

Hey everyone!

If you read my last Friday Night Five, you know that one of my favorite things of late, is Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara.

{For more information, see Sephora!}


A few weeks ago (or maybe more?) I cashed in my Sephora Beauty Insider Points (whatever it's called) for the small sample of this. Well, at that time I was so into my L'Oreal Voluminous Millions, that I had no desire to try out a new mascara. So it got lost in the shuffle understandably.

Well, last week I decided to finally give it a try. Let's just say, I wasn't expecting to be impressed. However, it has completely rocked my mascara world. And still is, actually.


I Love:

-That this mascara has great staypower! It's not even waterproof, but it doesn't smudge, flake, wear off. However, it's super easy to take off at night!

-Fantastic lash definition!

-Hasn't clumped once!

-Kind of a dry formula, which I am a huge fan of!

-Buildable! Can be as natural or as dramatic as you want! In fact, I think that it gives a dramatic look that isn't spidery, creepy, or just gross looking like the Falsie's I reviewed.

-Cruelty Free! (I love this!)

-Makes my lashes actually soft! Not crunchy, crispy, or wet!

-Defines, adds length, and volume. So, it does everything!

-Is formulated without stuff like: Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes, Sulfates, and other things (that I have no clue what they are, but sound yucky haha)

-Has an average looking brush, but it works wonders!

Basically, it's perfect! And I urge you all (that have the extra $19) to try it out. Because, it's absolutely amazing, and so worth that kinda steep pricetag. And the thing that I love most about it, is that it is cruelty free.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, I did buy it in the full size today at Ulta, so now I'll have beautiful lashes for even longer!

Hope you all have a great day! What's your current mascara love? Do you think that high-end mascaras are worth it? Are you a drugstore sorta girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment